At Lake Union Charters & Adventures, we know just what to get the sailor or sailing enthusiast in your life, whether it is gift certificates for some of our most popular sight-seeing charters, to handy items that a sailor can’t be without.
Give the gift of warm memories and exciting adventures. You can choose any of our standard sight-seeing adventures to send as a gift, or we can help you create the perfect adventure that will have your loved one talking about the experience for years to come. Below are a few of our more popular gift packages, gift certificates will be sent via email.
- Sailing Lesson: from $90 (per person)
- Private sailing lessons: $130 for a 1 – (2 hour) private lesson (per person)
- Date Night: $160-$375+ (up to 6 people)
- Private Charters: $160-$375+ (up to 6 people)
- Public Charters: $65+tax (per person)
To thank you for your support, we are donating a portion of all gift certificate purchases to the community & the environment. Learn more about our pay it forward campaign.
If you would like to add a little more to your gift certificate below are some great options we suggest:
Books about sailing:
- The Complete Sailor, Second Edition
- Sail and Rig Tuning
- A Voyage for Madmen
- Adrift: Seventy-six Days Lost at Sea
Gear and other ideas:
- Rigging Knife
- Kershaw Folding knife
- Leatherman Multitool
- Sailing Shoes
- Sailing Gloves
- Instant Reusable Hand Warmers
- Lead line
- Waterproof Duffle Bag
- Rain/ Foul weather gear (hat, pants, coats, boot, etc.)
- Waterproof Pillow Blankets (sold via email)
If you have any additional ideas we would love to hear them.