We take the health of our Customers and Employees seriously.
Here’s how we’re doing our part.
Our excursions are naturally suited to staying healthy with plenty of fresh air to go around. Below is more about what we are doing to keep you and our staff safe
Policies focused on Customer Safety:
- Currently not accepting walk-in reservations at this time. Please call ahead or reserve online.
- Asking all of our customers to bring and wear face coverings while interacting with staff & when withing 6 ft of other guest/ households.
- Limiting people in confined spaces and below decks
- Encouraging all to wash hands before and after their experience and refrain from touching your face.
- Sanitizing vessels with extra focus on high touch area (using CDC and EPA approved products).
- Customers are instructed by staff when fitting PFDs maintaining physical distance.
- Staff will wear face coverings while interacting with customers within 6 ft
- The privacy of your information is our priority. To allow for contact tracing, more information is collected before your experience in the interest of the greater community’s safety.
- We have created and enacted safety briefing measures to ensure physical distancing when possible.
- Any customers feeling unwell are encouraged to call in to postpone/ reschedule/ cancel their reservation and stay home. In this case full refunds will be applied to their booking.
Policies focused on Employee Safety:
- Employees are instructed to stay home and self-isolate if they experience a symptoms of Covid and to notify their supervisors immediately.
- We have enacted CDC and LNI recommended protocols for sanitizing common use surfaces on a daily and hourly basis.
- Employees are screened daily for COVID-19 related symptoms.
- Employees are instructed to limit their time in confined spaces while at work.
- Employees are not allowed to eat in a confined area while at work.
- Proper PPE materials are provided for staff and instruction given on proper use.
- Supervisors and Managers are kept up to date with current policies and procedures relating to COVID-19.