Learn about the about the history and ecology of local oyster farming while you sample a variety oysters from around the Pacific Northwest. (oysters are included in the charter price!) Enjoy the sights of lake union the Tuesday night sailboat race (Duck Dodge) while you learn and how supporting this local business can effect positive global change. Learn more about ocean acidification
- Join us for a 1.5 hour sail on our 1926 Biloxi oyster schooner
- Learn about history and local ecology of oyster business
- Oyster tasting with Taylor Shellfish oyster expert
- Sample a variety of oysters from around the Pacific Northwest
- Paired with small bites and non-alcoholic beverages
In order to ensure the a good experience, we need to have at least 8 people signed up for this charter before we can run it. So bring your friends and prepare for a wonderful evening on the water!
Yes, the oysters are included in the price of the charter. It usually works out to at least 6-10+ oysters per person and plenty of small bites too.
Book your Charter