If you’re seeking a boat ride that conjures the feeling of floating down the Mississippi River and reading Mark Twain, then come aboard Christine W. She is an authentic stern wheeler and the perfect place to host gatherings, complete with guaranteed views of the Seattle skyline from its spacious decks.
Christine W is one of the few paddle-wheel driven vessels on the West Coast and she has been offering cruises in the Seattle area since 2003 when the owner, Jack, bought the boat. Jack is a true stern wheel enthusiast and has been running the boat since. The boat is named after Jack’s niece Christie, as a tribute to her life (9-14-73 to 7-24-02). Christie taken far too early by cancer was loving and easygoing, she loved family and traditions. The Christine W is here to carry-on her spirit and start new traditions for families new and old.
Features of this boat include:
- Authentic Sternwheeler (paddle boat)
- Lower lever great for food and drinks
- Upper level perfect for entertaining and enjoying the sights
- A great boat for sit-down dining and/or sightseeing
- two restrooms
- a serving/ bar area with ice cooler