Are you a planner? Do you like coordinating and helping people imagine their adventures? Are you able to entice and engage with a quick, fun email? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We are looking for someone to handle incoming reservations, emails, and phone calls, help coordinate the adventures with an eye for details and quick, concise responses.
You’re the first point of contact with clients—we’ll help train you in nautical terms, but you’ll bring your own sense of personality and willingness to engage. Your primary role will be to handle emails and phone calls that come in and to ensure that all questions are answered appropriately. You will also help coordinate captain, crew, and clients. Helping ensure everyone has a great experience.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Answering questions about charters, boats, and dock locations.
- Finding available times to book charters & adventures
- Follow-up on potential leads
- Be familiar with Lake Union and surrounding, in order to answer questions about them and general questions
- Help coordinate aspects involved with setting-up the charters and accepting payments
- Assist with scheduling and coordination of staff.
15-30 hrs a week (based on availability, skills, and work load) including nights and weekends.
Skills and Experiences:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working in customer relations
- Positive attitude/ people person
- Flexible schedule (evenings and weekends)
- Enjoy the outdoors and sharing that passion
- Proven attention to detail
To apply for any of these opportunities, Please fill out this form.